Mount Batur Bali is one of the sacred mountain according to Hindu believe. Mount Batur is located in Batur village, Kintamani District, Bali, Indonesia. Mount Batur (Gunung Batur) is 1717 m above sea level can be summited by physically fit hikers in around 2 hours. Mount Batur Bali is an active volcano that draws tourists in with both beauty and promise of Bali adventure Tours.
We offers climb Mount Batur Bali to enjoy and unforgettable sunrise from the top of an active volcano of Mount Batur. Spectacular scenery and the vibration of the sacred earth filling your mind and soul as you served by tasty morning breakfast cooked by the steam of the active volcano by your Mount Batur Trekking Guide.
On the way home from the trek we will stop off at a Traditional Bali Coffee Processing or Bali Agrotourism, place to see various Tropical plantations and see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional process, and we also get to sample of them as well as local herbal teas, coffees and the unusually processed Coffee Luwak, the most expensive coffee in the world.
Join us for the amazing trek on the active volcano with our professional Mount Batur Trekking Guide!
Mount Batur Hiking Itinerary:
- 01.40 – 02.30 am: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
- 03.45 am: Arrival at starting point of Toyabungkah village.
- 06.15 am: Arrival at the summit of Mount Batur (sunrise point).
- 07.00 am: Continue our trek around the entire crater.
- 08.00 am: Begin our descent to the finishing point of our trek (Toyabungkah village).
- 09.00 am: Arrival at Toyabungkah village and board car.
- 10.30 am: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation (optional).
- 11.30 am – 01.00 pm: Return arrival at your hotel (depend on your hotel location).
- Pick up and return to your hotel by Private air conditioned car.
- Experienced Mount Batur Trekking Guide English speaking.
- Breakfast (at the summit) & drinking water & flashlights.
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area.
- 21% Government tax and Services.
What To Bring:
- Hiking shoes or sport shoes.
- Warm jacket & Long pants.
- Backpack & camera.
Pick Up Time:
- Ubud Area: 02:30 am
- Sanur Area: 02:00 am
- Seminyak, Canggu, Legian: 01:40 am
- Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran: 01:40 am
- Activity Level: Moderate.
- Hiking Duration: 4 hours (up & down).
- Temperature: 8 – 15° Celsius (At the summit).
- If you cancel at least 10 days before the Activity Date: BALI TREKKING TOUR will provide a FULL refund of the price paid at booking.
- If you cancel between 3 to 9 days before the Activity Date: BALI TREKKING TOUR will provide a refund of 50% of the price paid at booking.
- If you cancel less than 3 days before the Activity Date, or if you don’t show up on the Date: NO refund will be provided by BALI TREKKING TOUR.
- Women are not allowed to climb up the Volcano if they are pregnant or during their menstruation period, due to Hindu religious reasons.
- Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in your hotel.
- Some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended.
Price: $60.00 USD Per Person (Minimum 2 Persons)